Insurance Customer Journey Expert – self-employed and micro-companies
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) Insurance self-employed and micro-companies, your challenge is to enable entrepreneurs to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Your main challenge will be to commercially develop the national insurance strategy, expertise & best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience for professional clients. Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities
- You are the go to person for the insurance experts for the professional segment
- You roll out the insurance strategy in a customer centric way, delighting our clients
- You link continuously with the insurance partners of ING (professional, life & non-life)
- You make the difference in an easy and personal way
- You analyse client behavior to optimise the customer journey
- You develop the ideal channel mix based on customer needs
We look for a
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self steering teams
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You communicate in clear and easy language
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have an affinity with business clients, focusing on self-employed and micro-companies
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You are data driven and have strong analytical skills
- You have a strong commercial drive
- You have a master degree or are qualified with relevant experience
Based on the team you will be working in, we are looking for these more specific capabilities
- You have an excellent knowledge of the insurance market (professional, life & non-life)
- You are a solid networker in the world of insurance, knowing the main stakeholders
- You are capable of training and inspiring the experts in your domain
- You are passionate about using an optimal mix of communication channels (paid, owned and earned media, online and print media), events and partnerships to connect with clients for their insurance needs
- You are always thinking ahead, moving forward with innovative solutions
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.