Specialist Customer Journey Expert – Finance and Risk Change
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Specialist Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for finance and risk change, it is your responsibility to translate the requirements of the business and the regulators (NBB/ECB) into specifications and solutions in order to maintain or to implement high quality systems and business processes.
Your key responsibilities
Working closely together with colleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams with the aim to create even more added value.
Ensuring a strong relation with the finance and risk businesses to detect and to understand their future needs for change
Managing the different projects on different levels keeping all aspects in mind, and empower the juniors in the self-steering teams
Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
We look for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Able to detect and to understand future needs, and translate them into a long term vision
- Strong relational builder and stakeholder manager, able to understand expectations at all levels of the organization
- Having a helicopter view with strong project management skills, able to map all opportunities and to anticipate difficulties
- Adapt to change, enable to enhance change and to involve people thanks to solid leadership skills
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
- Holding a master degree, with 5 to 7 years’ working experience in a position with a lot of stakeholder management, and a strong affinity with finance and/or risk matters. Experience in consulting and/or banking sector is a strong asset.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.