Advisory Customer Journey Expert Chapter Lead – Private Banking
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) Private Banking & Wealth Management, your challenge is to empower and assist our clients to grow their wealth, realize their goals and ambitions by being their empathic sparring partner. You will attract new clients and deepen the relationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content, expertise and best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience. Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities
You develop customer experiences that delight our clients
You make the difference in an easy and personal way
You analyse client behavior to optimise the customer journey
You develop the ideal channel mix based on customer needs
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-steering teams
- You have a strong stakeholder management
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You communicate in clear and easy language
- You have a strong affinity with Private Banking clients and wealth management environment
- You are eager to drive & support the local commercial teams (sales management)
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You are data driven and able to use your strong analytical skills to make strategic decisions
- You have a profound commercial drive
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have a master degree or are qualified with relevant experience
As CHAPTER LEAD, you will take 40% of your time for the following responsibilities :
- To manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees.
- To create the required environment and enable employees to do their jobs well, both now and in the future.
- To keep expertise related to the work field up to date.
- To proposes training/courses, professional literature.
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
- As Chapter lead, you might be requested to travel abroad for some ceremonies, meetings or trainings
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.