Customer Journey Expert – Self-employed and micro companies
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) self-employed and micro-companies, your challenge is to enable entrepreneurs to stay a step ahead in life and in business. You will attract new clients and deepen the relationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content, expertise and best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience. Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities
You develop customer experiences that delight our clients
You make the difference in an easy and personal way
You analyse client behaviour to optimise the customer journey
You develop the ideal channel mix based on customer needs
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-steering teams
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You communicate in clear and easy language
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have an affinity with business clients, focusing on self-employed and micro companies
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You have a commercial drive
- You have a bachelor degree and are qualified with relevant experience
- You have a strong vision of how to use data and tools to enable our salesforce in bringing the right solution to the right clients and to initiate successful sales campaigns
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.