An international company located in Zaventem and active in the Healthcare sector is looking for a Customer Care Representative for their French market. As a Customer Care Representative you will be responsible for your own client portfolio.
As Customer Care Representative your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will be responsible for the French market and will be back up for the markets of your colleagues
- Ownership of the full “order-to-delivery” process. You will need to develop an excellent relationship with customers and distributors as you will be the key contact for all their inquiries, return requests, claims, etc.
- You will handle various documents such as export documentations, packing lists etc
- Deliver pro-active customer care to your portfolio, you search for solutions in a pro-active way
- You support your team members and strive to achieve business KPI’s
Qualifications and experience of the ideal Customer Care Representative:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in an international Customer Service/Supply Chain environment
- Excellent knowledge of French and Englisch. Knowledge of another language (Dutch, German, …) is a nice plus
- Working knowledge of SAP and MSO
- Is well organised, a self-starter and can prioritise
- High level of autonomy and pays attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and hands-on attitude
What the client offers:
- To work in a high-level international company
- A temporary contract of 7-8 months
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity in Customer Service? Don’t hesitate and apply immediately for this function.