Bruxelles | Brussel | Vente au détail / Commerce / Distribution
Dress the BELUX nation!
Do you have a passion for selling, retail and people?
Would you like to have an impact on the future retail industry and influence our ways of working?
Is growing within the global, fast-moving and expanding field of Merchandising what you aspire to?
If so, then you might be the new Supply Chain Merchandise Manager of H&M Belgium & Luxembourg!
As a Supply Chain Merchandise Manager you will:
• Support the Merchansing team to maximize selling in the market.
• Drive and follow up the allocation strategy with an active focus on stock freshness and reduction strategies.
• Support the Merchansing team for new openings, rebuilding and concept changes in the market.
Maximize selling potential:
• Support the country team with analysis on stock, income, buying levels and selling.
• Create, drive and follow up weekly commercial focuses for the market.
Optimize the stock:
• Set initial allocation and replenishment strategy.
• Follow up store quantity guideline per store segment based on turnover.
• Support Merchandise Managers in creating an overview of high allocation and replenishment periods based on income and selling.
• Be close to the market, spend on average one day a week in stores to follow up and coach Area Controllers.
Support expansion in your country:
• Analyze and optimize the assortment mix in stores.
• Follow up the stock and selling of newly opened, rebuilt and relocated stores.
• Propose and analyze opening offers in cooperation with the Marketing department.
• Assist in setting realistic recommendations for concept space in stores.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We guarantee that you will get fun, challenging and exciting tasks and how fast you develop depends on you. To be successful in your role you will need to be result driven, business minded and a true team player. You need to value responsibility, fast pace and straight forward communication. You are constantly looking for possibilities to optimize best practices and lead those around you to constantly improve.
Key knowledge and skills:
• Strong analytical ability
• Motivated by results
• Is able to work independently
• Decision taker
• Can think strategically, short and long term
• Able to create buy- in from others
• Customer minded
• Has a positive attitude
• Likes to share knowledge
• Language need: Fluent Dutch, French and Strong English abilities (written & spoken)
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail