As a showroom manager you are responsible for the running and upkeep of the local showroom, and for building and maintaining relationships with media and influencers in order to guarantee product placement and credits for the H&M brand, H&M Home and H&M Beauty. Works close to the local Communications Manager and Press Officer on planning, executing and following up on locally and globally planned PR activities, primarily in connection to the showroom.
Responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of the showroom
- Showroom admin (Monitor fashion clippings, compiling press reports)
- Showroom styling (Responsible for daily look and feel of H&M Showroom and back office)
- Manage all appointments and on-going contacts with your journalists/stylists/influencers to present the latest samples that will fit the profile of their magazine/media
- Carry out appointments and/or press events in the showroom together with the PR team
- Proactively contact journalists, stylists and the most influential fashion bloggers to offer samples fitting their upcoming editorial themes
Responsible for local fashion PR activities, primarily in the showroom, exploring, developing and maintaining relationships with relevant media and fashion contacts.
- Maintain and develop a network on your market with the appropriate fashion journalists, stylists, fashion bloggers, influencers, fashion network sites and other opinion leaders
- Identify and monitor current and up-coming media and influencers in your market and work proactively toward these
- Set up local showroom strategy in order to create opportunities to promote the H&M brand
- Track the fashion magazines editorial calendars/monthly themes for each season so that you know what the coming issues will be about fashion and sustainability wise
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and keeping an eye on the competitors on your market
- You are a fashion/lifestyle lover and a true H&M brand ambassador (with a broad interest in fashion and sustainability)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fashion/retail company and/or communication/PR department
- You are perfectly trilingual: written and oral (Dutch, French and English)
- Strong relational skills; you are a people person
- “Yes we can” mentality; you put words into action and you are pro active
- You are aware that being a showroom manager is not always that glamorous: you are hands on!
- You have a good knowledge of the media/influencerslandscape
- Social media triggers you and you’re active on it yourself #addict
- Influencers are already a part of your network and you know how to work with them
- Creativity is your middlename when it comes to presentation, copywriting and setting up PR events
- You can work under pressure
- Flexibility is key
- You report to the Communications manager / Press officer
Send in your motivation letter + curriculum vitae before 06/07 with subject ‘H&M Showroom manager’ to
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite