Description du poste
A new exciting opportunity as Senior Accountant has just become available at an international logistics company in Vilvoorde. Do you have experience in accounting and are you looking for a new challenge?
Keep on reading.
Main Tasks of the Senior Accountant:
- Responsible for assigned legal entity accounting records and performs accounting activities requiring some insight and depth of understanding for the legal entities in accordance with corporate and division policies and procedures.
- Participates in, contributes to development of, and changes to company procedures.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard local practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions under both US GAAP principles and where applicable local accounting rules.
- Maintenance and performance of internal control procedures.
- Prepare financial statement fluctuations, both balance sheet and income statement as it relates to periods, identifying root causes for variances and resolution of issues.
- Prepare and review various month end close reports and analysis in order to validate the accuracy of the financial information, including but not limited to documenting results for submission to management and external auditors.
- Participate in global accounting projects as requested.
Profile of the Senior Accountant
- Has a degree in Accounting or equivalent through experience
- Has a minimum of 3 years of accounting relevant experience
- Speaks fluent English, German is a plus
- Has strong Excel skills
- Has knowledge of SAP
- Is accurate, organised, self-motivated and able to work independently
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary package within a stimulating environment
- Company car
- Flexible hours and the possibility for home working
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference EPR 772 670.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée