Ce que vous allez faire
AMALYS is a young watch brand born in Brussels in November 2017 focusing on the female audience with a unique concept of square watches for its first collection. The brand has experienced a strong growth since its launch and is now being distributed in a few countries worldwide. The brand will already be available in about 350 stores by the end of 2018.
- Nice office in a stimulating environement with other dynamic companies in the south of Brussels (Uccle).
- Research, identify and approach key social influencers who are in line with our brand identity, build strong (long term) collaborations with them and coordinate the cooperation from A to Z;
- Plan & set up Influencer collaborations to increase social networks, traffic & brand awareness within a specified territory (mostly France);
- Report on Influencer and collaboration performances and decide on next steps;
- Brainstorm about collaboration concepts and branding activities;
- Help to develop and implement an Influencer Marketing strategy and improve current processes;
- Support of online marketing campaigns, including newsletters campaigns;
- Contribute to development and execution of new ideas and concepts to grow online platforms and sales;
- Monitor and update tracking files to keep projects organized;
- Monitor competitive activities, including campaigns, exclusives, launches, and other initiatives;
- Maintain performance reports;
- Contribute to the creation and development of effective reporting files and presentations;
- Answering customer inquiries on all of our social media channels;
- Answering customer requests from our helpdesk, by email and social media.
- You have a creative mind;
- You have a perfect understanding and knowledge of Influencers and the Blogger world. Personal interest in fashion blogs is an advantage;
- Instagram has no secret for you and you're a regular user of this platform;
- You are flexible and able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines;
- You are able to work independently and show initiative;
- You love the SME environement (Small and medium-sized enterprises);
- You are autonomous in your daily worklife;
- You have an extensive understanding of all social media channels;
- You are taking responsibility of projects you're assigned to;
- You are able to communicate effectively across various platforms;
- You are looking for an internship for 5-6+ months.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently in stage of a Bachelor's degree - or pursuing a Master's degree in Marketing, Communication, Fashion or Online Communication and Social Media;
- Ideally with experience in the fashion or luxury industry, preferably in eCommerce;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. Dutch is a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Photography is also a big plus;
What we offer:
During your internship, you will be able to learn about a wide range of (online) branding and marketing tools, with Influencer relations as your main focus. You will work in a small company for a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide.
You will work closely with the founder of the brand on a daily baisis and have a decisive role on the growth of the online visibility of the brand.
All this in a relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with your favorite Amalys as a welcome gift.
Ce qu'on vous demande:
- Vous devez être un(e) étudiant(e) collégial/universitaire
- Experience with social media
- Formation requise
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Master de spécialisation, Grade de Master, Grade de Bachelier
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 35 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Échelle de salaire
0,00€ par heure
- Responsable de
- Influencer relations - Digital Marketing - Social Media - Online communication
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Marketing digital / e-commerce / Internet
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français