Customer Journey Expert –
Business (SME, Mid-Corporates and Wholesale Banking)
Content & Ecosystem Approach
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) SME, Mid-corporates and Wholesale Banking, your challenge is to enable entrepreneurs to stay a step ahead in life and in business. You will attract new clients and deepen the relationship with existing clients surprising them with relevant content, expertise and best in class solutions to create a superior customer experience. Your success indicator is the overall customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities
- You develop customer experiences that delight our clients
- You make the difference in an easy and personal way
- You analyse client behavior to optimise the customer journey
- You develop the ideal channel mix based on customer needs
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You love to collaborate in multidisciplinary and self-steering teams
- You always think in a client centric way
- You are constantly driven by digital enthusiasm
- You communicate in clear and easy language and
- You have an affinity with business clients, ranging from family owned companies to international or stock-listed corporate clients.
- You have a strong dynamic and driven personality, ready to make a difference
- You have a commercial drive
- You are eager to create the most relevant offer towards the different professions and expertise’s
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have a bachelor or a master degree and are qualified with relevant experience
- For the CJE – Ecosystems, we are looking for someone who:
- Is good at taking initiative and developing new ideas
- Is passionate about exploring ecosystems and “beyond banking themes” (such as sustainability and innovation)
- Is able to develop an ecosystem-approach/focus, based on regular feedback from our sales force and customers
- Is able to select and develop partnerships in order to achieve this approach
- Has excellent writing skills (compact and to the point)
- Is eager to create relevant content that challenges and inspires our customers as a part of ING’s value proposition
- Will use the most appropriate touchpoint to get the message across
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.