Description du poste
Walters People specializes in the temporary and permanent recruitment of financial, accounting, HR, administrative and sales/marketing profiles. Our goal is to find the best match between our clients and our candidates.
Our company is constantly on the lookout for experienced talents to join our success story and to help stimulate our growth in our teams in Brussels, Zaventem, Ghent, Antwerp and Grand-Bigard.
As a Senior Consultant, you will join a dynamic team and be in charge of the entire recruitment procedures (first contact to placing).
As a Senior Consultant, your main missions will be to develop your business:
- Achieve established team targets and KPIs within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment.
- Help manage a team of several consultants
- Lead by example:
- Help build new business opportunities and keep in regular contact with existing customers and to maintain the relationships further.
- Identify candidates and provide them with the right jobs by getting a clear picture of what their expectations are.
- Ensure that every step in the recruitment process is carried out correctly so that all parties are satisfied.
- Ensuring that quality always comes first, both towards customers and candidates.
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Consultant has the following trademarks:
- Min. Master's degree with at least 3 years' work experience in a similar and / or sales environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English with a fluent knowledge of French/Dutch
- A credible and service-oriented approach to grow the business and build customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and a smooth presentation.
- Proactive and positive attitude with a strong sense of ethics.
Walters People will train you in a rewarding and exciting job, eminently human and with varied missions. The days that follow will not be the same. We offer:
Team work. We all want to succeed and be happy in our job, here we attach great importance to working "real" together in a professional way where we treat each other with respect.
A career, not just a job. Here you make the difference! We want to recruit our leaders of the future.
A fire with name and fame. We have an excellent reputation on the Belgian and international labor market.
A very attractive salary package. Supplemented with company car and fuel card, bonuses, net expense allowances, mobile phone and a full hospitalization and pension plan.
Will you succeed in achieving excellent results together with us? Then you are also part of our "top-performers incentive program". This means that you can travel to Hawaii, Thailand, Las Vegas, Barbados, Cambodia and other countries all inclusive
International career opportunities. If you have been employed for at least 2 years, you can continue your career in one of our other offices. Have you always wanted to work in America, Australia, New Zealand? Or even in Asia? With us that is possible!
If you are resilient, ambitious, target and result oriented, this position of Senior Consultant is made for you ! Our Teams are waiting for you! Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée