(Middle Office Private Banking Zone Center)
CDI – Full time – Brussels Marnix
Please apply even if you believe don’t possess each and every skill, we will provide training.
Your role & work environment
is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
We are looking for someone who:
- has sound commercial awareness
- loves contact with customers
- has excellent communication skills
- is fluent in French and/or Dutch and has excellent knowledge of the other language (French/Dutch) and English
- is organized and able to work independently, but is also a real team player
- is proactive
- is known as a problem solver
- is eager to accumulate experience, knowledge about the services towards high net worth individuals in order to work on your employability
You will be part of the middle office of Private Banking zone Center, a team of 10 commercial assistants and middle officers, working in the Marnix building in Brussels.
Your key responsibilities
you provide commercial and administrative support to Private Bankers and you are an essential employee in the first line of defense against attempts at fraud
you recommend simple products and services associated with daily banking and you are a central point of contact for customers
you promote digital banking
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Commercial assistant you will also need:
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- at least a few years' experience in the branch network or equivalent
- a good knowledge of the ING IT applications (Branch Bank, Easyweb, Digital Banking etc.)
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Commercial assistant department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!