The Tesla Finance Team is an admin-based role ensuring finance products are correctly sold, approved and communicated to our sales and delivery teams and all Tesla customers. This position is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company and have a direct impact on creating a strong seamless customer journey. The Finance Admin Role requires continuously working on relationships with Tesla’s chosen 3rd party finance companies, both Tesla’s sales and delivery teams as well as working closely with our Financial Services Team.
· A focus on financial admin ensuring a smooth transition between the sales and delivery teams for every customer
· Assist with the training and coaching of team members with all finance products offered by Tesla.
· Work with Sales Advisors and Delivery Experience Specialists in ensuring customers have the correct finance options, providing help and resources right up until the day of collection including confirming that the right figures have been correctly created, communicated and approved.
· Owning financial solutions and ensuring sales teams have provided the relevant information to enable both internal and external approvals.
· Work with Salesforce, using reports to provide strong statistics on financial trends.
· Work with our Tesla third party finance companies to ensure the sales and delivery teams are always up to date on the products.
· Contribute ideas toward improving the Tesla sales and delivery experience, as well as back end processes and procedures.
· Provide feedback to the Delivery and Sales management teams regarding finance operations.
· Own any finance escalations post-delivery and ensure payout is provided every time.
· For any escalations resulting in vehicle exchanges or buy backs, with finance, this team is to work with the third party finance team and our Financial Services team along with our legal teams in ensuring these are completed quickly and efficiently.
· Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners.
· Keep up with industry trends and best practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Consistent record of customer service excellence.
· Fluent In Dutch, French and English
· Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, service, logistics, and admin teams.
· Ability to work across multiple systems (experience with Salesforce.com a plus).
· Strong organization and time management skills.
· Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite