Customer Journey Expert communication specialist – Omnichannel
Brussels, 80% - 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert communication specialist you will develop, detail and implement internal and external communication strategies and contribute towards the fulfilment of the corporate strategy. This is done through stakeholder management, formulating core messages, launching communication processes and deploying communication tools and activities.
As a Customer Journey Expert communication specialist, you could act in various domains, for example: Copywriting, Media & audiences management, Advertising, Content marketing, Social media & digital, Branding, Sponsoring & events, Creation & production, Customer Journey within you campaigns.
Your key responsibilities
For one of our new innovative beyond banking services you will be responsible for:
- Helping to define the communication strategy & plan
- Design end-to-end campaigns flow and implement them
- Contact with Centre of Expertise Communications & alignment with other Tribes
- Execute communication actions on all internal/external channels (emails, banners, social media, branches, ING HQ, intranet,…)
- Contact internal stakeholders
- Copywriting + coordinate translations
- Branding validation
- Briefing/contact with external agencies
- Community management (internal channels)
- Funnel / targeting optimization according to analytics
- Monitoring campaigns performance
- Organizing customer events
- Account management with external partners
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
As a Customer Journey Expert communication specialist, you will also need to:
- Be in charge ‘end to end’ of different communication initiatives (commercial client as well as internal communication) going from the copywriting, design of the layout along with the design studio to the follow-up of the production with external partners (printers, mail handlers …) and the distribution of the communication.
- Be able to influence peers
- Be a team player
- Be passionate about our customers and know how to manage the different aspects of the marketing-communication mix;
- Have a creative and conceptual mind set
- Be able to create impactful communication
- Have an excellent sense of precision, a keen eye for detail and a good sense of organization
- Be result oriented – on time & on budget
- Be very good in all communication related skills : observe, listen, translate in simple words, written and oral communication
- Have a Master Degree in business/economics/marketing/communication and/or 1 to 4 years of experience in a marketing role, a communication, a public relation or translation role.
- Having an additional expertise in one of the following domains is an asset: Copywriting; Media & audiences management; Advertising; Content marketing; Social media & digital; Branding; Sponsoring & events; Creation & production
- Fluent in English + either French or Dutch.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.