Description du poste
A new Junior Financial Analyst job has just become available for a leading international firm in Grimbergen (1853). If you graduated (or about to graduate) with a master within finance or economics this might be the job you’re looking for.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Measuring and reviewing the Key performance Indicators.
- Provide visibility and reporting related to varied elements: service level, stock accuracy, data availability, logistics business model efficiency, billing accuracy and other KPI’s.
- Provide input to improve current processes and help to implement them together with the business managers and the IT department.
Profile of ideal Financial Analyst:
- You’ve obtained a Master Commercial Engineering or you have a masters’ degree in Applied Economics
- You are a team player and a self-starter who’s able to take responsibility and meet deadlines
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You are good with Excel (functions, pivot tables, manipulations with large data areas).
- Knowledge of any other ERP is an asset
- You are a junior or have a short experience
- An interesting opportunity in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary and extra legal advantages (Meal vouchers, insurances, .. )
Interested? Please send your updated resume.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée