Description du poste
A new temporary Controller job has just become available for a leading international firm in Zaventem. Do you have a Master degree, a few years’ experience and looking for an analytical function in a dynamic environment? Apply now!
Tasks of the Controller:
- You analyse the results versus the budgets
- You follow up on the commissions to be paid.
- You make reports for the stakeholders
- You are responsible for the development, improvement, implementation and follow-up of internal control procedures, in collaboration with Accounting.
- You coordinate and verify the monthly stock.
- You follow up on investment projects.
- You make the budgets and update them periodically.
- You report to the Controlling Manager.
Profile of ideal Controller:
- You have a master degree in Finance and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are bilingual French-English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are social and driven
- You have an eye for detail and have an analytical mind set
- You are solution-oriented and flexible
- You can work with Excel and SAP
In return, our client offers:
- A challenging job in a company that is part of a larger international organisation
- A temporary contract of +- 8 months
- An attractive salary
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference QZU 802 820.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée