What are you going to do:
- Together with the Consultants, define the search and recruitment strategy: understand the environment of the client, companies to target, ideal candidate profile for each assignment.
- Identify and Headhunt the relevant candidates through company database, web/social network resources, emailing and phone
- Participate in the evaluation of potential candidates: Approach candidates on the phone: qualify skills and experience, screen candidate CVs and determine suitability.
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping data base system updated.
- Support the Consultants and the Benelux team on strategic, operational and admin tasks.
What we offer:
- Exciting Internship
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Knowledge on selling techniques
- Warm and fulfilling work atmosphere with opportunities of professional growth
What we ask:
- You're registered as a student Internship Agreement/ Apprenticeship required
- Minimum 5 months contract, full time internship
- Enthusiastic self-starter, confident communicator with senior individuals in a wide array of corporate organizations
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and anticipates deadlines
- Conscientious with attention to details and high level of organization skills
- Excellent telephone skills required in order to be in touch with high level professionals
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Bachelier de spécialisation, Grade de Master
- Working hours per week
- 39 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Job étudiant, Stage, Alternance/Apprentissage
- Salary indication
750€ Par mois
- Responsible for
- The RECRUITER provides support to the Consultants for the execution of high-level recruitments for STRAMMER’s clients.
- Type of Job
- Ressources humaines / Recrutement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required