Product Owner CRM -... Brussels, 100% fixed... We redefine banking. How about you? There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered around our customers,...
Product Owner CRM - Salesforce
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a Product Owner, your role is to make sure your squad works with drive and motivation to build and optimize Salesforce, our New CRM Tool. You are the driver of the squad. You will create a fun and motivating atmosphere, and a feeling of trust and of belonging to the squad. You bring energy and are willing to go for this project, which is one of the largest of the bank!
Salesforce, a cloud CRM package, will ensure that our bankers have the right information and insights to create that ideal, first-time-right customer experience.
Salesforce is one of the largest projects of the bank with impact on all the customer interacting staff in BE and NL, and even beyond.
Your main stakeholders are the different segments using Salesforce. A good understanding of how our customers and employees interact is nice to have! Next to that, you will have a lot of contact with others squads needed to provide the data to Salesforce or linking with Salesforce.
You will also need to align with the other Salesforce squads and even the other Assisted toolkit squads (Twilio and Iris) to ensure one integrated platform for all employee tools. You will be the voice of the squad and be in contact with people of the entire organization.
Your key responsibilities
WHAT will you do
· To drive your squad in the right direction with the right priorities in the backlog
· To create fun and trust atmosphere so the squad members can work towards the same goal
· To solve or escalate any impediments towards management
· To be a squad spokesperson towards the tribe management (PAL, ITAL, TL) and others.
· To make sure the agile way of working is helping the squad to move into the right direction, with the support of the agile coach.
· To understand the needs of our bankers over the different segments by designing clear employee journeys, that will be translated into clear user stories, tasks and product backlogs for your squad.
HOW will you do it
· To work closely together with colleagues in self-steering teams, such as Segment Tribes, Product Tribes and other squads within the Assisted Channels Tribe.
· To understand the importance of continuous communication: within your team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
· Together with your team, you will deliver both minor and major improvements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every delivery.
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment.
· You like the challenge of leading a squad in one of the largest projects of the bank
· You can take ownership on a mission and show a high level of autonomy.
· You make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude
· You can drive and motivate your squad
· You can take decisions and set priorities
· You have interest and affinity with IT projects
· You have great organizational skills and can structure well
· You are not afraid to navigate in a moving environment
· You love collaborating with different people
· You are a strong communicator and can make complex things easily understandable
· You understand that employee engagement and experience have a direct impact on the customer experience
· You are able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders on different levels.
· You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately together with your squad
· You have relevant experience in Salesforce implementations (nice-to-have; no requirement)
· Experience level of 3 years is necessary
· You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
We offer you
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to develop their skills along with an exciting challenge for people with true entrepreneurial spirit.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite