Description du poste
An international company located in Zaventem and active in the Medical Devices sector is looking for a Customer Care Representative for their Benelux export market.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for your own client portfolio.
As Customer Care Representative your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will be responsible for the Benelux export market
- Ownership of the full “order-to-delivery” process. You will need to develop an excellent relationship with customers and distributors as you will be the key contact for all their inquiries, return requests, claims, etc.
- You will handle various documents such as export documentations, packing lists etc
- Deliver pro-active customer care to your portfolio, you search for solutions in a pro-active way
- You support your team members and strive to achieve business KPI’s
Qualifications and experience of the ideal Customer Care Representative:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in an international Customer Service/Logistics environment
- Excellent languages:Dutch and English, French or German is a nice plus
- A good understanding of SAP ordermanagement
- Is well organised, a self-starter and can prioritise
- High level of autonomy and pays attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and hands-on attitude
What the client offers:
- To work in an high-level international company
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity in Customer Care and Logistics? Don’t hesitate in sending us your recent resume today!
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée