Description du poste
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Close collaboration with the Brand Manager in the fast-moving laundry & homecare environment
- Working on the marketing mix to give support to product launches
- Analysis and evaluation of the market data and competitor monitoring
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments (Sales, Planning, Trade Marketing) and with our external partners (headquarter, PR agency, promotion and advertising agencies)
- Support the Brand Manager in (Digital) Media activities and Point of Sales activations
- Academic degree in business with a strong interest in Marketing and in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Highly motivated and with a high sense of ownership
- Strong analytical skills and sense for facts and figures
- Multitasking, flexible, customer-oriented
- Proficient user of MS Office Package
- Excellent knowledge of English. Dutch or French is a plus
- Available for 6 months
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months.
- Type de Contrat
- Date de publication
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée