Customer Journey Expert for New CRM -... Brussels, 100% fixed... We redefine banking. How about you? There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered...
Customer Journey Expert for New CRM - Salesforce
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE, knowing that our customers are our employees) you will help create the right journeys for our bankers when using our different internal channels.
Starting from a profound understanding of how our customers and employees interact, you will continuously optimize our communication channels while also ensuring our bankers have the right information and insights to create that ideal, first-time-right customer experience.
Armed with insights into what the employees look for, how they are organized and work and what they expect, you will design and construct “employee journeys” that ensure the best possible experience for our users from beginning to end. Business analysis will be your main priority. You will directly contribute to the development and elaboration of the internal tooling, of which New CRM (Salesforce) plays an important role. You will make sure it is integrated in the entire ING landscape and tooling.
You will translate the described journeys into clear user stories. According to these user stories, a next step can be to learn how to configure Salesforce, using best practices. Knowledge of the Salesforce tool is a nice-to-have.
Your key responsibilities
WHAT will you do
· To understand the needs of our bankers over the different segments by designing clear employee journeys, with the aim of creating easy access for our bankers to direct information about customer interactions
· To perform correct business analysis
· To translate these employee journeys into clear user stories and tasks
· To be a spokesperson towards the employees on Salesforce
· To ensure one integrated platform for all employee tools in the assisted toolkit (Salesforce, Twilio, Iris)
· To help test and set up demo’s and testing moments for our users
· Later on, to analyze these requirements and configure Salesforce accordingly, using the best practices,
HOW will you do it
· Get to know the business processes
· To work closely together with colleagues in self-steering teams, such as Segment Tribes, Product Tribes and other squads within the Assisted Channels Tribe.
· To understand the importance of continuous communication: within your team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
· Together with your team, you will deliver both minor and major improvements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every delivery.
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
· Knowledge of the Salesforce tool is a nice-to-have, but affinity with IT is a must.
· You put the customer 1st. You are driven and customer focused.
· You love to put yourself in the shoes of the employees to make sure all journeys are user-friendly
· You understand that employee engagement and experience have a direct impact on the customer experience
· You love collaborating with different people and working within an international context.
· You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of the process (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
· You make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude with diligent respect for the (risk) processes. You can take ownership on a mission and show a high level of autonomy. You are capable to take decisions both on a tactical as on a strategic level. You can build trust;
· Innovation & evolution is part of your DNA: you are interested in how our world (customers and employees) evolve, and translate this to concrete new ideas and projects;
· You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
· You are able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders on different levels.
· You are passionate about change and eager to push it forward
· You are a strong communicator and can make complex things easy understandable
We offer you
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to develop their skills along with an exciting challenge for people with true entrepreneurial spirit.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite