Description du poste
A leasing firm in Zaventem is looking for a business analyst northern Europe. Do you have a masters degree and a first experience in controlling or analyses? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamical and entrepreneurial environment?
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- You apply statistical methods on observations to analyse and monitor developments on RV (Residual Value) and SMRT (Service, Maintenance, Repair and Tyres)
- You provide objective advice on expected developments and cost assumptions
- You provide solid information to local, regional and corporate management in order to take well-informed tactical and strategic decisions
- You ensure correct implementation of local and Group guidelines and policies concerning RV and SMRT expert settings.
- You act as knowledge expert for local contacts for topics concerning the calculation of all different technical elements in the lease price.
- You will report to the Area Manager Asset Valuation Northern Europe
- At first you will focus on two countries in the region and ensure proper follow ups and application of the methodologies. In a later stage, depending on developments, geographical scope could be enlarged.
- You support management on pricing strategies
- You actively follow and asses the effects from political, fiscal and economic evolutions in the local market on the risk and cost assumptions.
- You have frequent exchanges and collaboration with different stakeholders such as the asset risk department, remarketing department, car data department and the executive committee members.
Profile of the Business Analyst:
- You have a Master degree in economics or similar
- You have a first experience in a controlling/analytical position
- You speak fluently English, and you can speak Dutch and/or French
- You have an analytical mindset and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of SAS or SQL is a plus
- You are willing to travel: occasional travel, (+/- quarterly visits to the country’s offices).
Offer for the Business Analyst:
- A challenging, varied and stable role within a dynamic company with a social and team-oriented atmosphere.
- You will receive an attractive salary complete with fringe benefits
- A diverse task package with the opportunity to learn and grow
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of and mention the following reference WGS 800 720.
- Permis de conduire BE/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée